This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of https://userhouse.com (hereinafter the "Site") on the one hand and the site user on the other.
The Site is not a media outlet. By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the Terms of this Agreement, do not use the Site!
1. Rights and obligations of the parties
1.1 The User has the rights to:
- search for information on the Site,
- receive information on the Site,
- use the Site information for personal non-commercial purposes.
1.2 The Administration has the rights to:
- create, change and cancel rules at its discretion and needs,
- restrict access to any information on the Site,
- create, modify and delete information.
1.3 The User undertakes to:
- not disrupt the Site's performance,
- not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and/or interaction with the Site and its Services.
1.4 Administration undertakes to:
- maintain the Site's functionality, except in cases where it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
2. Responsibility of the parties
- the Administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the services expected by the User and actually received services,
- the Administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties,
- in the event of a force majeure situation (military action, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource.
3. Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement enters into force with any use of the Site.
The Agreement expires when a new version of it appears.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
The Administration does not notify users about the change in the Agreement.